Venues in the Feastly network require advanced reservation.
To request a venue and date, please follow the steps below:
- Start by going to "Hosting Feasts" in your dashboard
- Click the button on the righthand side that says "Request Venue Date"
- To request a hold, choose a venue from the drop down to see availability at that space
- On the weekends you'll notice that there are two shifts available. "B/L" is for brunch/lunch events while "Din" is for dinner events
- The dates in green are available while the dates in grey have already been booked
- Click on the date and shift that you would like to reserve and fill out the meal title and number of seats you would like to host
- Submit your request which will then be reviewed by your City Director
- You will be notified via email when you hold request has been reviewed
- If your venue request was approved, you must post your event within 3 days or your hold will expire and the venue/date will be available for other chefs to book